As we all know, from 2nd November until 13th December the restrictions in Brussels have increased.
However we are happy that health clinics such as Brussels Chiropractic can remain open. Of course, we will be sure to maintain the best hygiene standards.
For the patients:
- Masks must be worn at all times unless (exceptions made for particular treatments)
- Hands should be washed on arrival
- Hand-washing before leaving is also advised
- If you are feeling at all sick please contact us to postpone your appointment
For the Chiropractors:
- Masks are worn during all treatment sessions
- Hands are being washed before and after each treatment
- Treatment tables and other surfaces are cleaned between each visit.
We trust that patients who are obliged to quarantine for any reason will do so. We have a good supply of masks here so if you forget to bring one then we can provide one for you.
If you have any concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact us by phone (02 808 94 24) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will do our best to provide care while maintaining a safe and healthy environment.